SEARCH ENG

Custom Search

MY Collection

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

How fast can an rc car go?

Very fast.

Gas powered RC cars can accelerate for 0 - 60 mph in less than 2 seconds.

How many real cars can do that?

My rc hall of fame is based on my research. However, I am sure there must be some cars who should be on this list. Kindly let me know... and I will update this page accordingly.

Do you have a fast rc car? Let me know and I will post its speed and details on this page.
Which is faster, gas or electric cars?

Based on what I know... the hall of fame cars are all electric cars. So for ultimate top speeds... electrics seem to dominate.

But if we are talking about racing over 30 to 60 minutes long, gas cars can consistently post the fastest lap speeds.

How fast can RC cars go?

Stock electric trucks (10 to 15 mph)

Stock electric buggies (15 - 20 mph)

Stock electric pan cars (25 - 35 mph)

Modified touring cars (30+ mph)

Gas touring cars (40 - 50 mph)

1/8th scale off-road (40+ mph)

1/8th scale on-road (70+ mph)

Dragsters (70+ mph)

No comments: